It is my assumption that the majority of people spend most of their day at job away from their home. I do. So it begs the question….What’s in Your Office Drawer??
I keep my biggest drawer at work full of healthy snacks, condiments, and supplements etc.
I wanted to share with you what I have in my office goodie drawer today….right now….on the fly….(please don’t judge my pictures)
- Primal Kitchen – Greek Vinaigrette (made with avocado oil and oil of oregano)
- Great Lakes Gelatin – I use this in my tea and coffee BUT – I have switched to Vital Proteins brand now, because it has a tight lid for easy clean travel.
- Frank’s Original Red Hot – I spicy up all sorts of food with this stuff
- The Republic of Tea – Get Lost
- Natural Calm Magnesium – – I mix this in my water when I take my vitamin C
- Super Beets – Beets are super health for you. I found this at a health food store.
- Health Force Nutrition – Vitamin C
- Jarrow – L-Lysine – I’m not so picky on the brand for this specific supplement; Jarrow or NOW works just fine.
- Bluebonnet – NAC – Same here….I’m not picky on the brand for this specific supplement; Jarrow or NOW works just fine.
- In the sliver pkg is Blue Diamond Natural – Almond Nut-Thins – I like to eat my chicken salad on the pepper-jack flavor.
- Seasnax – Organic Roasted Seaweed Grab & Go – Classic
- Coconut Organic Dark Chocoate – 70% Cocoa
- Primal Grass-fed Spicy Beef Sticks
- Go Raw – Tangy Lime Coconut Crisps
- True Lime – Unsweetened Crystallized Lime
- Redmond Real Salt
I would love for you to leave me comments to tell me what your office snack drawer.
I highly suggest you Sign-up for Thrive Market
Thrive Market allows you to shop for all the healthy food items you know and love at discount prices, because they cut out the middle man, and it gets delivered to your door so it also saves you time. Not only to you save money, but for every paid membership Thrive Gives a membership to a family in need.