Many people choose to source their food from local areas from growers who grow produce and meats without grains, GMOs, hormones, pesticides and herbicides etc. whether it is because they want to be more kind to the environment and or because the food quality obtained is higher quality and healthier for the body. I personally like both reasons.
I like to support my local people as much as I can before I go to other webpages to source good quality foods. It is important that we support our local vendors so they can make a living and keep providing good quality food for us. I am a big believer in voting with my dollar.
With that said…..here is a list of various webpages that will help you source quality food.
- Local Harvest –localharvest.org
- Eat Wild –eatwild.com
- Zaycon Foods –zayconfoods.com
- Massa Natural Meats – massanaturalmeats.com
- Alderspring Ranch –alderspring.com
- U.S. Wellness Meats –www.grasslandbeef.com
- Polyface Farms – www.polyfacefarms.com
- Yonder Way Farm (Texas only) – www.yonderwayfarm.com
- The Honest Bison – thehonestbison.com
- VitalChoice Wild Seafood & Organics – www.vitalchoice.com
- Crowd Cow – www.crowdcow.com
- Tropical Traditions –tropicaltraditions.com
- Fatworks Foods –fatworksfoods.com
- Tin Star Foods – tinstarfoods.com
- OMghee –omghee.com
- Pure Indian Foods –pureindianfoods.com
- Kasandrinos Olive Oil –kasandrinos.com
- Kettle & Fire Bone Broth –kettleandfire.com
- Vital Proteins –vitalproteins.com
- Legit Bread Company – legitbreadcompany.com
- Pete’s Paleo –petespaleo.com
- Primal Pacs –primalpacs.com
- Steve’s PaleoGoods –stevespaleogoods.com
- Bob’s Red Mill Natural Foods –bobsredmill.com
- Mountain Rose Herbs –mountainroseherbs.com
- Bulk Herb Store –bulkherbstore.com
- Thrive Market –thrivemarket.com
- Barefoot Provisions –barefootprovisions.com
- Real Milk – www.realmilk.com
I will keep the list updated as I learn of new or better sources.